#5 Free writing - My favorite season


My Favorite Season
My favorite season is spring, because in spring the weather is not cold and not hot. And a lot of flowers wake up in this season, they can bloom out of their beauty. When I walk on the road can feel everything is full of energy, people take off heavy and dark clothes and put on cooler and bright clothes. Especially in February and March is the flowering period of cherry blossoms in Taiwan, many places can watch cherry blossoms. And eat shaved ice and snow ice are very cool thing, because have a special feeling. That kind of feeling is something I can't feel eating in the summer. So spring is my favorite season.


Tools:
1. Google translate:blue
2. Linggle:red

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 English song

#3 Collocation

#10 edX